This agreement is between Lake Crest Homeowners Association, hereinafter referred to as lessor and the renter, hereinafter referred to as Lessee.
You will receive a copy of the Cleaning & Guidelines. By filling out this form, you understand it is your responsibility to ensure the items noted are completed after your event. Otherwise, your security deposit will be deposited and appropriate fees deducted.
THE CLUBHOUSE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR FINANCIAL GAIN.
1. The facilities have to be left clean and in good repair and condition. All trash has been placed in the proper container removed and properly disposed of in the dumpster in the parking lot. Furniture is to be placed in its original location.
2. The Clubhouse key is to be returned immediately after your function in the mailbox located below the clubhouse.
3. NO SMOKING IN CLUB HOUSE or ON CLUB HOUSE DECK
4. Lessee agrees to pay for any and all damages.
5. In accordance with the City of Hoover’s Fire Regulations, the allowable capacity for the Clubhouse is 49 persons at any one time.
6. No loud music that will disturb other residents using the pool.
7. No taping, gluing or nailing of balloons, ribbons, streamers or lights from the ceiling, walls or doors.
8. Rental is for clubhouse only – not pool or pavilion. NO POOL PARTIES ARE ALLOWED
As a part of the consideration hereof, the Lessee hereby covenants and agrees to hold the Lessor, the Lessor’s agents and the employees of either, free and harmless from any and all liability for claims for damages, or other personal injury, or death, sustained by lessee, or sustained by any other person, while on the leased premises or adjacent thereto during the terms of this Agreement as the result of negligence, of other conduct, of the Lessor, or of the Lessor’s agents or employees.
*Failure to comply with rules of clubhouse rental will result in loss of deposit.